Make sure you are ready to launch and measure your campaign in Spotify Ad Analytics
Applies to: Brands and Agencies
Install the Spotify Pixel
- Define your primary and secondary KPIs. Review our best practices to see our recommendations.
- Access your pixel under Manage > Your Pixels and copy the script to send to your developer.
- If installing the pixel using a third-party tag manager, reference the guide for your specific integration here.
- Verify installation using the debugger under Manage > Your Pixels > Pixel ID > Debugger.
- Reach out to the Ad Analytics Customer Success team if you need assistance!
Get Ready to Launch
Move your campaigns from Pending to Ready by following these steps:
- Allow your publishers 3-5 business days to build your campaign. They’re making sure your inventory is secured, creative is finalized, and everything else needed for launch is ready to go.
- Ensure all your campaigns are in the Ready state at least 3 days before launch. If any campaigns are in Pending, remind the publishers to complete the steps on their end to confirm that you are ready for launch.
Uncover insights and analyze the effectiveness of your campaign using your Campaign Overview, measurement Overview, and available Reports.
- Allow 1-3 business days post-campaign launch for data to populate.
- To learn more about the tools you can use to analyze your campaigns, view our guides within the Understanding Performance tab in the Help Center.