The Reports section of your dashboard allows you to build, export, and share the data that's important to you
In Spotify Ad Analytics, you're able to create and customize reports for export. You pick the dimensions and metrics and decide how they should be displayed.
Before you begin
Report types available for Publishers vary from those available to Advertisers. Learn more about the Report Types available to Advertisers (brands and agencies) and the Report Types available to Publishers.
Create a new report
- Navigate to Reports > New Report
- Select the Report Type from the dropdown menu. The options that appear will change based on the Report Type selected.
- Campaign Report Types provide data for a single campaign
- Organization Report Types provide data for all live campaigns within the specified time frame
- Fill in the Report Name and select the desired Date range (this is required), then click Export
- Clicking Export allows the new report to automatically run, and will be saved in the Reports tab for future use by you, or anyone in your organization.
Customize your report
- When creating a report, select Columns to narrow down your report. Select the field(s) you need to make the report more readable and reduce the need for any additional filtering or pivot tables.
Report Builder Cheatsheet
Looking for a quick visual of what was described above?