Make sure you're collecting data from your podcasts
Applies to: Publishers
Once the Spotify Ad Analytics Podcast Prefix has been implemented into the RSS feed, Spotify Ad Analytics should begin receiving downloads for the podcast immediately. The dashboard will update to indicate that data is passing through as expected.
Follow the below steps to confirm if Spotify Ad Analytics is receiving download data:
- Navigate to Manage > Your Podcasts.
- Under the Receiving Downloads column, there will be a checkmark indicating that we’re receiving data from the podcast.
- If there’s an X in this column, Spotify Ad Analytics is not yet receiving data from this show. To check if the Spotify Ad Analytics Podcast Prefix is installed, check off the box next to the name of the show and then select Check Processing.
- If you see a checkmark, data is being collected.
- If you do not see a checkmark, the Spotify Ad Analytics Podcast Prefix is not installed and data is not being collected.
Can’t find your podcast in your Spotify Ad Analytics Dash?
If you can’t find your podcast in your Spotify Ad Analytics dashboard, you will need to add it. Learn more about adding your podcasts to Spotify Ad Analytics.