Once you've installed the Spotify Pixel, here are some troubleshooting tips if you're not seeing activity.
Applies to: Brands
You've implemented the Spotify Pixel on your website, but the publisher is seeing a "red dot" in their dashboard. What do you do now?
- Compare the implemented script with the script directly in your Spotify Ad Analytics dashboard.
- Confirm that you've entered your full Pixel ID into the Main Pixel Script
- Confirm that you've entered the Main Pixel script into your website correctly and check your code/console for errors
- If you use a tag manager, ensure that you have your pixel either installed within the tag manager or directly onto the site, not both
- If using Shopify, confirm the Shopify processes have been followed
- Check for any interference in pixel fires due to a Content Security Policy (CSP)
If you're still not seeing any pixel activity...
- Check-in with your Engineering or Web Development team on where website pixels are installed
- Inspect the webpage where your pixel should be installed (note that this will not work if installed via a tag manager)
- If the Spotify Pixel code appears in full when searching for the pixel, then the pixel is installed correctly.
- If nothing shows up, then the Spotify Pixel is not installed on your website.
- Go to the pixeled webpage
- Right-click anywhere on your webpage and select "Inspect" in the drop-down menu
- (On a Mac) Command + F to search
- Type in "pdst" and click enter or return depending on the device you're using to search for the Spotify Pixel.