This article is for Brands who want to link their Adjust account to Spotify Ad Analytics for mobile app attribution.
Applies to: Advertisers
Adjust is a third-party partner. Spotify Ad Analytics cannot provide technical support or troubleshooting for third-party services.
Tap into our integration with Adjust, which allows mobile app data from Adjust to be passed to Spotify Ad Analytics to perform attribution between in-app events and podcast ad impressions.
To configure the Adjust integration:
- In your Spotify Ad Analytics dashboard (https://dash.Spotify Ad Analytics.com/), go to Manage > Your Pixels, and copy your Spotify Pixel ID.
- Next, click the + sign under Alias Events and confirm that Adjust is listed under your installation methods. If not, add it within the dropdown menu.
- In your Adjust dashboard, find your app and select your app options caret (^).
- Select Partner Setup > Add Partners.
- Select the add (+) icon next to Spotify Ad Analytics.
- Enter your Spotify Ad Analytics Pixel ID that you previously copied.
- Click Save to complete the integration setup.
- Back in your Spotify Ad Analytics dashboard (https://adanalytics.spotify.com), go to Manage > Your Pixels, select your pixel and click the Event Mappings tab.
- In this tab, add a mapping for each of the mobile events that you configured in the previous steps. To do this:
- Click Add Mapping.
- Enter the original Event Name. NOTE: the original Event Name must be entered exactly as it appears from your mobile attribution partner including casing.
- Choose the Spotify Ad Analytics Action Name that you would like to link to the original event.
- Click Save Event Mapping.
- You are now finished. After attribution, attributed events with the original event name will appear with the new action name in the pixel debugger and reports.
For more information, see the Adjust documentation found here: https://help.adjust.com/en/integrated-partners/Spotify Ad Analytics