- When should I use modeled vs. unmodeled attribution data?
- It's always recommended that you reference modeled attribution data in order to understand the full impact of your campaign, however, you may want to use unmodeled attribution data in the following circumstances:
- If you want to compare other dashboard data to a conversion report, which will export as unmodeled.
- If you want to do an apples-to-apples comparison to other analytics tools.
- If you have your own modeling methodology and want to apply your own multiplier to your Spotify Ad Analytics results
- How do I view unmodeled results?
- Navigate to your attribution campaign >> click Settings >> toggle "Modeled Attribution" off.
Spotify Pixel FAQs
- Who should implement the Spotify Pixel?
The Spotify Pixel must be installed by the brand or website owner.
- What types of media can be measured?
The Spotify Pixel can measure all Spotify media, including audio, video, and display ads across music and podcasts. The Spotify Pixel is able to measure audio ads across non-Spotify media.
- When does the Spotify Pixel need to be installed to measure my campaign?
Your pixel should be installed at least two weeks before the start of a campaign. If your pixel is not installed correctly or is not installed at all, your campaign's performance data will be inaccurate. Data cannot be collected retroactively.
- Will the Spotify Pixel slow down my website?
The Spotify Pixel is loaded asynchronously and does not block the display of the web page.
- If I had the Podsights Pixel installed previously, do I need to install the Spotify Pixel again?
If you previously used Podsights for attribution and already have the Podsights Pixel installed on your website, you do not need to install the pixel again. You are ready to start measuring with Spotify Ad Analytics!
- What is a Lead event?
Lead events are custom-made events that advertisers create to track when a user takes some kind of action (e.g. signs up for a newsletter, books an appointment, requests a quote, etc).
- Lead fields type and category can be used to track different types of lead events. The values for type and category can be any string and are optional.